Important Items to Bring
Patients can keep certain personal items with them. These are some examples of what to bring to detox that will be useful during the process:
- Cosmetic products in a zip-lock bag
- Hygiene accessories in a zip-lock bag
- Three changes of comfortable clothing in a small bag or backpack
- Personal identification, such as a passport, a driver’s license, or a birth certificate
Some items are allowed in the facility but not in patient rooms. We are happy to securely store such items while patients are with us. These are examples of other things that people may want to bring for us to keep safe:
- Cash, credit cards, or wallets
- Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or other electronic devices
- Toiletries, medical accessories, or beauty products that contain alcohol
Most toiletries are acceptable to bring. However, they should not contain alcohol. Since our facility has designated smoking areas, people who smoke may bring their cigarettes.
*Boca Cove Detox is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Carefully consider what you will bring to detox.